Monday, July 24, 2006

meme time

A thought provoking meme from Steve the pirate.

3 things that scare me:
What, as a species, we are capable of.
Needles
Giant radioactive, killer mimes.

3 people that make me laugh:
Kevin Smith
Jay Chandrasekhar
Terry Pratchett

3 things that I love:
My family
My friends
Rum

3 things that I hate most:
People who don't live up to their word.
Posers
Mimes

3 things I don'’t understand:
How Tom Cruise ever got famous
Cricket (the sport, not the bug)
Nascar

3 things I am doing right now:
Chewing gum
Typing (duh)
Thinking about Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez

3 things I want to do before I die:
Go to England
Go back to Australia
Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez (as a man I am a base creature and proud of it )

3 things I can do:
Align lasers
Wiggle my ears (you have no idea the amount of boredom that leads to this discovery)
Do rope work (eye splices, back splices etc.. {an ex-sailor thing})

3 ways to describe my personality:
Honest
Egocentric
Curious

3 things I can'’t do:
Dance well (even when drunk)
Learn foreign languages
Ride a non-mechanical bull

3 things I think you should listen to:
Jimi Hendrix
Collide
James Brown

3 things you should never listen to:
Boy bands
Anyone who says they enjoyed "Dungeons and Dragons the movie"
Politicians

3 absolute favorite foods:
Philly Cheese steak sandwichs
General Tzo's chicken
Chocolate silk pie

3 things IÂ’d like to learn:
To play the guitar
To fence
To hang glide

3 beverages I drink regularly:
Water
Rum
Green tea

3 shows I watched as a kid:
The "A" team
Magnum P.I.
Doctor Who

3 People I'’m Tagging:
Primal
ChickyBabe
Scorpy

3 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

Jessica and Michelle? Together? :P

I'll give the meme a go in a few days...

Kapt Krazy said...

You mentioned you might want to hangglide. Not know where you are I can't give a direct link to a school but if you will check the U.S.H.G.A. (United States Hang Gliding Assoc.) You will find a list of schools and instructors. I would mention it is not the death sport of the early 70's I would say it is now only as risky as you chose to make it. The wings are simple to fly and the peace and freedom are hard to match.

Scorpy said...

Mate as a fellow 'Ex-Sailor' I'll gladly reply. Probably get around to it over the w/e