Wednesday, May 17, 2006

zealots

I just don't understand fanatics of any type. From sports to religious to sci fi, it just isn't me. It's not that I am not for or against things, it's just that common sense grounds me out. I enjoy watching rugby, but if my team loses (or wins for that matter), I am not going to go on a destructive riot. I am a Christian, but I am not going to kill anyone(or more importantly, myself) because they are not. I enjoy watching Star Trek, but I sure as hell am not going to dress like the characters at any time other than Halloween (or if money and/or sex is involved).

3 comments:

Mia said...

I feel quite strongly about kisses!

Seven Seas said...

Kisses are good, plus not too many people blow themselves up for a kiss (save for that whole Romeo and Juliet).

Mia said...

Hmm what about Helen of Troy? Her kisses caused a bit of a fuss....