Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sub or dom?

A friend of mine posed the question to me. To her, in a relationship you are one or the other, to each their own I guess. I am neither, to me a relationship is about being equals. I can't be around someone who simpers and gives in constantly, so that takes me out of the dom slot. If you try to control me, my nature is to rebel (and use all sorts of interesting phrases on what you can do to yourself with all sorts of unusual objects). Of course this could be why I am still single. *grin*

2 comments:

Mia said...

Elements of both.

primal said...

Personally, I think you're being far to literal in your definitions of sub and dom. Being a dominate isn't always about barking orders and wielding the whip, and being a submissive isn't always about wearing a gimp suit. Mostly it's about who does the leading and who does the following. In that respect, everyone is either one or the other and most switch back and forth.