Monday, September 04, 2006

Randomness on a Monday morning

Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray. I am a bit bummed about this, I actually liked the guy. How is it that a entertaining star dies, and the annoying ones keep living (Paris Hilton, Michael Moore, Tom Cruise, etc....)?

An addendum to my previous post about cooking. Some advise from my grandfather (one of the few non-Chinese wise old men I have known), "Never fry bacon naked.".

Why do people who know the least, know it the loudest?

"Brokeback mountain" would have been much more entertaining if it had been about lesbians. (it's a man thing)

Flipping through the channels yesterday, I found "Tom and Jerry" dubbed in Korean.

Sarcasm is wasted on stupid.

Why does life not have theme music? How great would it be to start sneaking around and have the "Mission Impossible" theme start playing? Or to be in a romantic situation and have Barry White start up?

1 comment:

ChickyBabe said...

I've seen the Simpsons dubbed in French and German. Nothing like the original!