Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Been a bit lax.

I know over the last couple weeks I have been a bit lax on writing on my blog. I wish I could say this was due to sheer laziness, but I can't. Drama has reared it's ugly head. Here lately it has been like a movie, save for no theme music and no evil (or good, I can do either) nemesis (man I want theme music). There has been drama (answers the phone "My boss had a heart attack? Is he alright?"), comedy("So a baby seal walks into a club, think about it."), action ("Say what again, I dare you!"), and every thing else Hollywood requires (except a paying audience).

From all the excitement I have gleamed a few things:

Life will kill you.

He who knows the least knows it the loudest.

Women and men think so completely different (big duh), it's amazing that the species is able to procreate.

All members of the IRS should be hunted down, while they are sleeping during the daylight hours, and staked through the heart.

and finally....

Never underestimate basic human stupidity, especially from large groups.

No comments: