Monday, March 26, 2007

Irritating to say the least..

Certain things grind on me abit. These are not the grand problems of life, just the little irritants that cause grumbles. Here is a list of the ones that are vexing me at the moment.

Windows VISTA- 300 bucks for bug ridden piece of software. Let's see my Ipod software is flaky at best (hmmm....the Zune is crashing and burning and suddenly there are compatibility issues with the competition's mp3 player). Other software that I use quite abit is now useless, Photoshop CS, my photo printer, system mechanic, and quite a few others can't be installed. Now to try and find time to reinstall XP.

Political correctness- It is every person's right to be an asshole. If something offends you, tough deal with it. Get over yourself, drop the mock righteousness and just insult them back or ignore it. Making it illegal to say "certain" words just makes the underlying ignorance and resentment stronger.

Activist Actors- You played the president in a movie so that makes you an expert on international relations in what way? Wow, I wish I was rich and famous so that I could know how the whole world works. Two words for you "Bite me", you are an entertainer nothing more. With the bile that Hollywood is putting forth these days (with exception to Tarintino, Peter Jackson, Frank Miller, and a select few others), you should be expressing sorrow to the poor sods that watched your film.

Lack of common courtesy- I may be a brash person, but I am aware of the people around me and try not to be intentionally rude. I seem to be one of a dying few in this, it takes nothing to at least acknowledge another person's existence. It takes only a little more to just act civilized, try it sometime.

As I said, just somethings that irk me. There are plenty more, but those are for a later time.

2 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

Vista - ain't touching it!
PC - is censorship and thought control.
AA - fame gone to their head, trying to be too PC.
Common courtesy - hear! hear!

Scorpy said...

Yep...Gotta hate actors that didn't finish High School giving advice on anything :)