Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Random thoughts yet again....

Ever meet anyone you just can't stand, and they don't realize you dislike them?

Watched a Korean basketball game last night. During the game it dawned on me that these guys really can't play.

Mmmmm....Corn Nuts....

I have realized why I could never be a lawyer:
1. I have a soul.
2. I hate bursting into flames when exposed to sunlight.
3. I like garlic.
4. I don't suck "(I leave it up to you to decide what lawyers suck, be creative)"

There are few things better on a cold morning then staying in bed, wrapped up in the nice warm covers.

In, twist, and up!! -from an old marine drill sergeant (best not to try visualizing what it is from, no good can come of it )

As always, I really want an nemesis and/or a sidekick (and a cape).

Doing another Fondue party soon, can't wait.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Yes - and she still insists on being in my face.

What sport can they play?

Mmmm ...... most nuts!

Nor could I, I'm too nice

Very few, especially if not alone

Getting that last scoop of ice cream out of the tub?

And your superpower would be?

Mmmm chocolate fondue!!

ChickyBabe said...

1. Yep. Unfortunately I had to work with them. And they never found out.