Monday, January 01, 2007

The dawn of a new year...

Well the new year is here, and it was rung in with style at my place (and much drinking). Yesterday was spent recovering, and cleaning (it's amazing how much mess can be generated by drunk people). The party was held for a couple reasons, firstly it's New Year's eve. It was also to say farewell to a couple friends who are leaving Korea (and will be missed), and to say welcome to some who are just arriving (a drunken celebration, always makes the best first impressions :p).

Not really gonna go for the resolutions this year. Instead of saying what I'm going to do and not do it, I'm just going to do it. This seems to be a better way of doing it. I hope that everyone has a great New Year.

2 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

Sounds like a good approach to life. Just do it! :)

Here's to much happiness your way in 2007!

primal said...

Personally, I never really understood the point behind a sudden rush of resolutions at the new year. If I don't want to do something, I'm not going to do it. The fact that the earth just completed a rotation around the sun really isn't going to change that.