Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Common Sense

Why is it some people just don't have this trait? For me, if I'm about to do something dangerous and/or stupid a part of my mind kicks in and says "Don't!!". Most of the time I listen, if alcohol or a woman is involved it gets fuzzy. I have met people here that will do things, completely sober with no opposite sex involvement, that would completely blow your mind. In the last 24 hours I have seen:

Numerous people walk blindly into traffic.

People arc welding with no mask, seems that closing their eyes will protect them from hot molten metal.

Folks wanting to work on live electrical equipment, think high discharge capacitors and a direct line to ground. Not a good thing.

A guy talking on his cell phone, typing on a laptop, with a cup of coffee in his lap while driving.

Yes, Darwinism has been proven false.

No comments: