Thursday, March 09, 2006

First entry

I know not the most creative title, but it is what it is.

Strange where the paths of life lead us. Here I sit in South Korea waiting for the work day to end so I can spend the evening playing Tekken and drinking with some South Korean Air Force personnel. Never really thought about strange that is, but long boring days can cause you to be a little reflective. Seems that target shooting with my father last Sunday, in Georgia was a lifetime ago.

Still other paths unwind and lead to places tinged with confusion and regret. Last night I spent the evening on a date with someone who I have absolutely no intrest in in the sake of politeness. This continues tonight as she comes with one of my coworkers and his girlfriend, for the drunken Tekken fest. Bit like a soap opera, the woman I want is impossible for me to have, and the one that wants me I am not intrested in.

No comments: