Sunday, November 19, 2006

So much for riding off into the sunset

Well, Saturday did not go as planned, her work intervened. After a quick raincheck, I was left with a open day. Luckily some friends invited me out to a hockey game (my first), so it was not a total wash out. Later that night in the night club, after many libations, I did something stupid and am now waiting to see if it will come back to haunt me. What is it about the members of the opposite sex that can make your common sense shut down, and cause you to do something you swore you would never do again? Also saw a couple melt down this weekend, it is amazing how people who love each other can turn and do some pretty horrible things to each other. I just don't get it at times.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hope you get to cash that raincheck.

The problem with falling out with a loved one is that they know just what wounds the most.

ChickyBabe said...

Our common sense shuts down too at times, especially when we're interested.

As for people getting nasty, as a good friend told me once, "you always hurt the one closest to you".