Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A bit more randomness...

When trying to communicate with someone who speaks a different language and doesn't understand you, SPEAKING SLOWER AND LOUDER DOES NOT HELP!!!

Just passed a attractive young woman, wearing a perfume that smelled of roses with a touch of vanilla. That should be illegal, I nearly walked into a wall.

Never challenge someone to a drinking contest who is twice your body mass and 12 years your senior. I had to teach that lesson Saturday night.

I think I am one of the few people on earth that could care less that Britney is getting divorced.

I have mentioned it before, but screaming into your cell phone in a public place should be a caning offense.

The local Cartoon Network has switched to Korean dubbing instead of subtitles. This is quite a downer, it was my favorite of the few English channels here.

Been watching "Smallville", I quite like the show. I could do without the constant foreshadowing of Superman and Lex Luthor being enemies in the future. On a side note; I hear that the wrestler Bastista is going to be on an episode, as a marrow sucking evil alien. I did not know he could play a lawyer.

Uwe Boll should be executed for crimes against humanity. How else would you describe the movies: House of the dead, Bloodrayne (he is making a sequel), and Alone in the Dark. Those movies were so bad that they should have had Jean Claude VanDamme in them.

If at first you don't succeed, you aren't Chuck Norris!

2 comments:

Mia said...

More randomness ........ I thought of you whilst in a hotel room recently. Turned on the TV to find 'Professional Paint Balling' going on ....... riiiiiight!

Seven Seas said...

Oh, how I miss the paintballing, but is always nice to be thought of.