Saturday, November 11, 2006

The age

I have reached "The Age", the one where all your friends (who are married or in relationships), try to play matchmaker. This week I have had 3 people introduce me to women "I must meet" or "that I have sooo much in common with". Last night I went out with one of them, things were a bit awkward to say the least.

The young woman in question is a very sweet attractive person, who speaks little to no English. It is a bit odd to try to get to know someone when a second friend has to act as a translator. Overall it was a pleasant time, and we may be going out sometime this week for dinner. We will see what happens, at the moment I am not really looking for a relationship (after the events around the first of the month).

Once again I stand by my statement of life being much easier before puberty.

On a happier note, I just found out a couple hours ago that I have another niece/or nephew on the way. One more drum set to buy *big evil grin*.

No comments: