Sunday, May 06, 2007

Observations from the weekend

Keeping your word can often lead to missing out on loads of fun.

Heavy drinking can lead to people dropping their pants in bars.

Barcardi 151 can make a standard rum and coke, dangerous and quite painful.

The Nintendo Wii (despite the stupid name), has to be one of the coolest video game consoles ever.

There is no non-embarrassing way to ask a friend to come over and play with your Wii.

The late night partying is just not as fun with out certain people around.

I must be growing up, my wardrobe now included cuff-links (pretty spiffy ones to boot).

The heart wants what the heart wants, no matter how much people tell you it's a bad idea (non-solicited advise no less).

Reflecting on Tuesday, not sure how I feel about the possibility of deploying to Iraq.

Women confuse the hell out of men, and men frustrate women (Yeah, I know that this is well documented).

Got told by a friend that my Chinese horoscope was pretty dead on (not too sure about the playboy part myself, but I am pretty self-centered).

Saw Spiderman 3 (in good company), thought it was ok. A bit too much crying and touchy feelly for what I look for in a comic book movie (Wolverine never cried). Also still not too sure about the emo-Peter Parker. I do, however, want one of those flying snowboards.

1 comment:

Mia said...

"The late night partying is just not as fun with out certain people around."

Ahhhhhh ~grin~