Thursday, October 19, 2006

Whimsicalness on a Friday afternoon

Well, it's Friday with 2 hours left in the work week. These seem to be the longest 2 hours of the week. So to pass the time let's see.......

Some of my favorite things:
The sea
Paintball
Chocolate
Rum
Watching midgets wrestle
and the standard brownie point stuff (long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets, ect...)

Some of my least favorite things:
Politicians
Lawyers
Mimes
Stupidity (amazing how the previous 3 things go with this)
Raw ginger
and more of the standard brownie point stuff (communism, people who frown, ect...)

Movies I like:
Big trouble in little China
Flight of the phoenix (original, not the remake)
The Iron Giant

Movies I don't like:
Dungeons and Dragons the movie (worst movie ever!!)
Street Fighter the movie
Syriana

Music I get into:
Linkin Park
Fort Minor
Most classical
Kidney thieves
Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
Johnny Cash

Music I just don't get:
Boy bands
any country besides Johnny Cash
"Gangsta" rap
Polka

Well that's about all for now, got a photo show to go to tomorrow so hopefully my next post is a bit less inane.

1 comment:

ChickyBabe said...

Here's to chocolate! Don;t know about chocolate AND rum but it tastes great with red wine!