Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Political incorrectness

I have mentioned before that one of my Guilty Little Pleasures is watching wrestling. Just now, thanks to this Guilty Little Pleasure, I have seen the most politically incorrect thing I could have imagined. Most people who know me realize that I consider political correctness a disgraceful practice (personally I believe that everyone has the right to be an asshole). I just saw a Irish guy, beat a black man with a midget. The fact that the midget was dressed up like a leprechaun, was the icing on the cake. That was the single most offensive thing that I have ever had the pleasure of watching. It actually moved wrestling from the Guilty Little pleasure list, to the simple enjoyment list. God, I wish I had TiVo.

2 comments:

Scorpy said...

Sorery did you hear me laughing. Fuck that was funny. I am still chortling away. ROFLMAO really. I know I have a sick mind :)

ChickyBabe said...

While it doesn't tickle my funny bone I agree that PC has gone way too far!