Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Have to agree with Johnny

So, there is a website that let's people from all over the world tell Americans how they should vote. Yep, nothing influences my decision on who will be running my country like the opinions of the French, Iranians, Burmese, ect... .

In fact, one Australian woman wonders why she can not vote in the US election. Let's see here... MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE AUSTRALIAN. The Brussels Journal, has an excerpt of some Liberal Europeans wanting US voting rights.

Did I get consulted when your Prime Minister, King, Despot, etc... came into power? No, well Mr. Cash here seems to express my view of your input.


1 comment:

The Exception said...

I will have to check out that web site as it might be funny. When I lived in Prague, the women with whom I worked really liked Bill over George because... well, he was more attractive! UGH!

(But then there are people here who vote for similar characteristics... looks, voice... atractive... and this year... to make history!)