Sunday, May 25, 2008

Faster than a speeding bullet.

"Hey, hows it going?"

I grin at the tiny red head

"Not, bad saw you out and about last night, have fun?"
"Pretty good, ended up drinking way to much."

I nod in agreement.

"I can relate, We ende..."

Before I can finish a shadow swoops in, the boyfriend is back.

Personally, I find the situation quite funny. Anytime I talk to my friend her boyfriend shows up within seconds. I have never had a relationship with this girl, have never even tried to make a move on her, but if I come withing five feet of her here he comes. I have set back and watched her talk to other guys without having so much as a sideways glance from him, so I have to wonder what the deal is?

Of course, there is that complete bastard side of me that wonders if I could get her to call him by my name during sex.

1 comment:

The Exception said...

That would drive me crazy. I would even consider accepting the challenge, you know, to figure out what the story was!

Leaves me wondering if he is reminding her that she has him... or if you have a reputation?! ;)