Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bit of the ol' randomness

They say it's a bad thing to hit someone with a closed fist, but at times it can be hilarious. -Mal Renolds- Firefly

In the two and a half years I've been in Korea, I have found out they care more about whose fault something is more than the actual problem.

It never ceases to amaze me how a person can be smart, but a group can be hands down stupid.

I have the firm belief that stupidity should be painful if not outright deadly.

Korean elections are coming up, it's refreshing to see that politicians here are just as corrupt as they are back home.

One of the those questions I never wanted to hear from another man. "So do you know where I can buy some leather chaps?" Why can't it be the gorgeous women that ask this of me? Would be more than happy to go as a consultant.

Flame throwers, while fun, can be as dangerous to the user are they are to the target. Grenades and rocket launchers fall under this heading as well. (Don't worry I discovered this in a video game, not in real life).

I miss my Wee Scottish Lass, funny that Korea seems more drab without a Scot.

On the upside, Korea seems devoid of mimes.

If a modern day Tom Sawyer has a mean mean stride, what does a modern day Huck Fin have?

No comments: