Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Out comes the evil...

It starts off as it usually does, in a smoky bar. Conversations battle with each other and "Weezer" for dominance. The soft warmness brought on by rum has put me in mellow mood as I make my way to the bar. So far the evening has been good, dinner with a friend then down town for a few libations.
"There is a sad sight, a sailor with a empty glass."
I turn as a small glass of clear liquid is pressed into my empty hand. The smell of liquorice assails my nostrils, Sambuca. Nothing good can come of this.
"Dunno love, trying to keep it easy tonight. Besides you've never seen me when I drink this stuff."
She moves close, her breath hot against my ear.
"I heard it makes you evil, I wanna see..."

1 comment:

The Exception said...

You are intriguing.