Sunday, June 24, 2007

Trust

Some things came to light this weekend, they dealt directly with a situation that has caused me much confusion and more than a little bit of hurt. Managed to reopen some things I thought I was over. Seems that a lot could have been avoided if outside parties had simply either kept their advise to themselves, or said you two need to talk and come to an understanding. Some of the people I trusted gave advise one way, and then told me the opposite or played dumb when dealing with me. This actually hits harder than the actual situation.
When I call someone a friend, that is someone I put my trust into. I know many people but only consider a very few friends, these are the people I love like brothers and sisters. That none of the folks involved played me straight on this, kinda leave me floored. Things done with "the best intentions" often fall short of the mark.

1 comment:

ChickyBabe said...

Sometimes I question whose best intention it is...