Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Election time....yay

So November is not even close and I'm already sick of election coverage. I have a bad feeling that this one is going to be much worse than the last one. Already there have been charges of racism, sexism, and ageism... Can we please give it a rest?

Instead of telling me how terrible your opponent is, how about telling me what you are going to do to make the country better. No empty slogans saying that there will be change, but not say how. No mudslinging, no media slant, no bullshit...

For once since reaching the age to vote, give me someone worth voting for.

1 comment:

The Exception said...

You are an optimist!! It is only going to get worse before it gets better - that is just US politics.

An Ex-Pat from a European country suggested that a candidate running on "change" is an insult to the American people because America is nothing if it isn't about change! Something to consider.