Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stressed

Pretty stressed out at the moment. Waiting to see if my contract in Korea is getting extended. The Koreans say they want to keep me, but are haggling over price. The first deadline was the August 1st, after negotiations the new deadline is the 15th. If no extension goes through, I fly out September 1st. This means my entire life is on hold waiting for a decision. Now I have to start setting up a move, schedule a flight home, find a new job, and a place to live all of which will have to be able to be canceled at a moment's notice.

I need some rum

2 comments:

Mia said...

Sitting around waiting for other people to make decisions is never fun. You have my sympathies.

~hugs~

The Exception said...

Ah, yes, I know this life quite well. I hope everything works out the way you would like it to.