Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Beat down and more than a little irate...

Know I have been lax in posting recently. With all the confusion and chaos going on with my staying/leaving Korea, been burning the candle at both ends. So far I have learned that yes I may stay or go. I'm getting no support from my parent company, who refuses to release moving funds until they absolutely have to. It also seems that the people who decide about my contract could not pull their collective heads out of their asses with a tow truck. Hopefully things will be sorted soon and can get back to having a life.

1 comment:

The Exception said...

Hang in there. We occasionally have "stop work" issues here. Sometimes it is the only way to get the customer to realize that the work does honestly stop if things are not worked out.