Thursday, April 12, 2007

Busy week

This week has been quite busy. Caught between work, and very busy social calender, this week has flown by. So far this week I have:

Helped my customers fix yet another one of the problems they cause themselves by not listening to people in the know (ie...ME).

Had dinner and coffee with a Scottish friend, and discussed all the high schoolish drama in our group.

Scheduled a trip to Hong Kong (YAY!!!)

Had dinner and drinks with the muse of my soul (I know you're going to eventually read this so have to poke fun at you)

Obtained all the stuff needed for Saturday's Toga Party , and only had one auto accident getting the stuff.

Paid for my Hong Kong trip (and received requests for various things from the wonderful city)

Had dinner with a Korean friend, who always manages to make me laugh.

Obtained information for some company bigwigs that decided to drop in unexpectedly.

Rolled up a Dungeons and Dragons character, a Kender thief (yep, still a geek at heart)

and still managed to make it to the gym every night.

And now it's the weekend, curious on what it will hold.

1 comment:

Mia said...

YAY!!! From Hong Kong ~grin~