Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another reason to hate zealots (for me atleast)

I am under the firm belief that the world would be a better place if people could leave each other alone. If you don't agree with some one's point of view, leave them to it, and get on enjoying your life. Why spend all the time and effort trying to stomp out what you don't agree with?
Zealots are, to me, dangerous. People who thrive on a cause to the point it takes over their lives. The type of person that will use any means to quash those who don't agree with them.
The folks at "Crash the tea party" look to me to fit the Zealot bill. So instead of just disagreeing with the tea party folks, they seek to squash the opposing view. Not sure, but falsely acting on behalf of people seems kinda like fraud?
I hope the site is a joke, but a life time of dissapointment in humanity leads me to believe otherwise.

No comments: