Thursday, October 25, 2007

Snakes in the grass

Never had much truck with politics. I really don't have the mindset for it. Many of my current problems are stemming from people playing political games. I am paid to do a job, I do it and I do it well. My customer is happy, I make my company lots of money (of which I see very little). It irks me that to cover their own ass, people twist the meaning of my words to imply that I am to blame for things that I have no control over.

If you are unclear on something that I have written or said, ask me to clarify it. Jumping up and down and point you finger while shouting "He said this.", only serves to put me in a bad mood. It also tends to have me talk to the site supervisor who you have just bypassed, and have him go to the program vice president and lodge a formal complaint.

No comments: